1800W Electric Concrete Saw with 14in Diamond Blade Multi-function Wet/Dry Circular Saw Wood Stone Metal Cutting Machine
- Power Source: AC
- Saw Type: Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 14″/356 mm
- Cutting Depth: 5″/130 mm
- Speed: 3800 RPM
- Voltage: 110V/220V±15%, 60Hz
- Wattage: 1800W
- Material: Iron and plastic
14″ Electric Concrete Saw
5″ Cutting Depth & 3800 PRM & 1800W Motor
Our superior motor unleashes a 3800 RPM speed that brings you the necessary power to cut through wood, soft metal, tile, and other materials with ease. The cutting depth can up to 5″. Water feed attachment and cover promise security and reliability. Do yourself a favor and cut your time spent in half. Our concrete saw can take your work to the next level.
Features & Details
- 1800W Copper Motor: 1800 W motor with 3800 RPM running speed making the cutting fast and smooth. The motor features high-temperature resistance, sustainable operation, and no fumes. Thus, our 14″/356 mm circular saw is more efficient for your work.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth: The bottom plate can be adjusted according to your different cutting depth requirements. Max Depth: 5″/130 mm. No need to use tools, they can be adjusted freely according to your needs.
- Considerate Designs: The water line provides water to the blade, decreasing dust. Secure cover blocks the flying objects during your operation. The rubber handles can aid accurate cutting in both horizontal and vertical modes.
- Practical Accessories Kits: Our concrete wet/dry saw is supplied with a 14″ diamond blade and different tools, including a water pipe, water pump, socket, wrench, splash guard, and screws. All of these tools can help you in your cutting operation.
- Multi-function Concrete Saw: The 14-inch tile saw efficiently delivers the power to cut through granite, brick, porcelain, reinforced concrete, metal, cement, steel bar, wood, and other materials. It is perfect for factories, workshops, home, timber industries, and DIY.
Note: Our brick cutter is counter-clockwise rotation, please test the rotation direction before use, to avoid injury !