Double Pulse Mini Spot Welding Unit LCD Display Farad Capacitor Spot Welding Device 8AWG Soldering Pen Handheld Portable Spot Welding Machine Automatic Spot Welder for 0.1-0.15mm Nickel Plated Sheet/18650 Battery
1. LCD Display with Intelligent Control: The welding data is intuitively displayed on the LCD screen, making spot welding machine easy and convenient to operate. The display provides clear instructions for quick and efficient use.
2. Single and Dual Pulse Modes: With the ability to switch between single and dual pulse modes, this spot welder allows for effortless continuous welding of nickel-plated strips on high-power applications.
3. Portable and Compact: This spot welder is designed to be pocket-sized and portable, allowing you to carry it conveniently wherever you go. No assembly is required, making it a compact and hassle-free tool.
4. Low-Resistance MOS Tube: Equipped with low-resistance MOS tubes, this handheld portable spot welding machine can fully tap into the performance of capacitors, maximizing their capabilities. The imported supercapacitors ensure excellent quality and long lifespan without the need for charging maintenance.
5. Upgraded Spot Welding Pen: The AWG spot welding pen features a super soft silicone wire for enhanced usability. The pen needle is replaceable and adjustable in length, reducing losses and lowering replacement costs. It also offers automatic trigger spot welding, eliminating unnecessary steps and significantly improving efficiency.Solves the waiting time for charging and allows continuous spot welding within minutes.
Model Number: Spot Welders
Weight: 780.00 g
Usage: 18650 lithium battery spot welding
Is Smart Device: no
Gear range: 1-30ms double pulse
Battery Type: Farah Capacitor
Input interface: DC port
Input voltage: 12-24V
Input current: 2-5A
Spot welding material: Nickel plated spot welding on stainless steel (steel)
Spot welding thickness: 0.1-0.15mm nickel-plated sheet
Shell material; ABS
Product size: about 103mmx85mmx46mm/4.06×3.35×1.81inchDisplay description:
Pre-welding: the time when the MOS tube is turned on for the first spot welding, the longer the time is, the higher the spot welding power is.
Interval: The interval between the first spot welding and the second spot welding, the greater the time, the later the start time of the second spot welding.
Pulse: the conduction time of the MOS tube for the second spot welding, the longer the time is, the higher the spot welding power is.
Note: Double pulse refers to two spot welding, pre-welding means the first spot welding, pulse means the second spot welding
Spot welding machine parameter setting tutorial:
1. Power on: Toggle the switch, the green light of the spot welder is on, the display screen is on, and it enters the power-on state
2. Shutdown: Toggle the switch directly to turn off the spot welder. K7 spot welding machine also has automatic shutdown function
3. Set the interval: In the power-on state, short press the SEL key, move the cursor to the interval option, short press V+/V-, you can adjust the interval of 01-20ms
4. Set pre-soldering: In the power-on state, short press the SEL key, move the cursor to the pre-soldering option, short press V+/V-, you can adjust 01-30ms pre-soldering
5. Set the pulse: In the power-on state, short press the SEL key, move the cursor to the pulse option, short press V+/V-, to adjust the pulse from 01 to 30ms
6. Set the spot welding mode: In the power-on state, long press the SEL key to enter the spot welding machine setting, move the cursor to the mode selection, and short press
V+/V-, can switch L mode spot welding 18650/M mode spot welding mobile phone battery.
7. Set the default shutdown time: In the power-on state, press and hold the SEL button to enter the spot welder settings, move the cursor to the shutdown time option, and short press
V+/V-, you can adjust the shutdown time from 01 to 30 minutes.
8. Set the language: In the power-on state, long press the SEL key to enter the spot welding machine setting, move the cursor to the language option, short press V+/V-, you can set
Set Chinese or English.
9. Set the buzzer: In the power-on state, press and hold the SEL key to enter the spot welding machine setting, move the cursor to the buzzer option, short press V+/V-,
The buzzer sound can be set to on or off.
10. Exit setting: In the power-on state, long press the SEL key to enter the spot welding machine setting, move the cursor to the exit option, and short press V+ to exit
Note: To save the settings, you need to spot weld once before you can save the settings.
Instructions for setting spot welding values:
1. Only set the value of pre-welding, if it increases sequentially, it is single pulse spot welding, and when the pulses increase sequentially at the same time, it is double pulse spot welding
2. When the spot welding is firm, it is forbidden to increase the gear, so as not to break down the battery and damage the spot welder
3. When spot welding, press and wait for one second to trigger spot welding automatically. The weight of the pressing pressure must be tested to find out before spot welding the battery
Farad capacitor charging instructions:
1. Power supply: voltage 12-24V, current 2-5A.
2. Please connect the power supply first, and it can be turned on after 5 minutes. The display shows that the voltage is between 5-6V before spot welding, and it is 6V when fully charged.
1. The voltage and current of the charging power supply must meet the requirements, otherwise the spot welder and power supply will be damaged.
2. When charging, the indicator light is red and turns green when fully charged. This spot welding machine will automatically stop when it is fully charged.
3. After being fully charged, the spot welding must be plugged in all the time.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.