Magnetic Tumbler Jewelry Polisher Mini Metal Finisher Finishing Machine AC 110V/220V Gold Precision Parts Polisher
- Usage: Home DIY
- Power Source: AC
- Wheel Diameter: 195mm/7.72in
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Model Number: KT-185
- Type: Other
- Certification: CE
- Time Control: 1-60 min
- Speed: 2000rpm
- Capacity: 3.3 lbs / 1500 g
- Burnishing pins: 200g #5
- Voltage: 110V(US/CA/MX), 220V(EU/UK/RU)
- Roller Size: 7.3 x 5.1 in / 185 x 130 mm
- Machine Size: 9.1 x 9.1 x 14.6 in / 230 x 230 x 370 mm
- Rotation: Two Directions
- Suitable For: Aluminium,Copper,Gold,Silver
- Net Weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg
KT-185 Magnetic Tumbler Jewelry Polisher
Bidirectional Rotation & Tough PC Material & Easy Operation
The metal tumbler for jewelry has a custom time function, fast processing speed, and simple & safe operation for polishing irregular-shaped parts, holes, tubular and other dead ends, cracks, etc. Suitable for light metals, non-ferrous metals, hard plastics, and other precision required pieces to achieve deburring, chamfering, polishing, washing, and other multiple effects. Make old corroded or worn belongings shine radiantly again with our jewelry polisher.
Features & Details
- Powerful Performance: This magnetic tumbler utilizes its unique magnetic field distribution, resulting in a strong and stable magnetic effect. Its speed reaches up to 2000 RPM. Use the one-way or two-way rotation according to your needs.
- Premium Polishing Barrel: The jewelry tumbler polisher is made of tough polycarbonate, with high hardness and no leakage. Roller Size: 7.3 x 5.1 in / 185 x 130 mm, Capacity: 3.3 lbs / 1500 g.
- Concise Control Layout: The full-featured clear buttons display on the panel allows you to set the time and rotation mode of the magnetic tumbler jewelry polisher with ease. It can reach a multi-angle full grind of the workpiece, quickly removing rust.
- User-Friendly Design: The magnetic tumbler polisher has multiple heat dissipation vents and strong fan cooling to avoid the machine from overheating. What’s more, the portable handles on both sides allow you to easily carry the machine.
- Versatile Use Scenarios: The magnetic pin tumbler is suitable for grinding and polishing gold, silver, copper, aluminum, zinc, magnesium, iron, stainless steel, hard plastics, non-metallic materials, and other precision parts.