VEVOR Broad Fork Tool 5-6 Tines Hand Tiller Broadfork Cultivation Tool Wide Fork 43.3in 45.3in Fiberglass Handle Garden Tool
$133.17 – $428.37
Czech Republic, France, GERMANY, Poland, Russian Federation, SPAIN, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico
5 Steel Tines, 6 Steel Tines
- Type: Garden Tool Parts
- Brand Name: VEVOR
- Origin: Mainland China
- Type: Broadfork
- Brand: VEVOR
- Features: Maintenance free
- Bundle Description: Installation Kit
- Material: Steel,Fiberglass
- Tines Quantity: 5 6
5 Steel Tines Broad Fork
Our garden broad fork is a perfect tool for aerating your hard soil. Proper dimension and premium tines ensure effortless usage. It is made of high-quality fiberglass and steel, solid enough for long-term use. There is no worry about breakage. It is ideal for loosening the soil, weeding, and harvesting root vegetables.
Features & Details
- 43.3" x 20" Hand Tiller: Width: 20"; Total Height: 43.3"; Weight: 8.4 lbs. This broad fork covers a wide range at once, saving your time and energy. It is a perfect tool to loosen and aerate the clay soil, ideal for cultivation and harvest.
- High-quality Steel Material: Our hand tiller broadfork features five plat tines made of high-strength and wear-proof steel for your long-lasting use. The length is 9.8", and the width between two tines is 4.7". Besides, the powder-coated surface makes it rust-proof and more durable.
- Easy to Assemble & Store: The two handles made of fiberglass and steel are 31.5" in length to provide stable support for your use, not easy to break. The handles of the U-shape broadfork tool are connected with screws, detachable and convenient for storage.
- Effortless Operation: The broad fork gardening tool is easy to use, friendly to even beginners. Just assemble it, step the tines into the ground with your feet, and press down the handles to break up the soil. It is effortless and labor-saving than traditional hoe and portable than machines.
- Wide Applications: Our broadfork tiller is suitable for breaking up the hard soil of your farm or garden to prepare to cultivate. It also can be used for weeding or harvesting potatoes, carrots and other root vegetables.